About Me

Hi I'm Aaron. If I could describe myself in one word it would be tinkery. Let me explain:

I love science, technology, space, and of course tinkering. My obsession with taking things apart and putting them back together again began when I got my first LEGO set as a child. Now I'm an adult who continues to play with robots, computers, 3D printers, power tools, models, and occasionally LEGO sets.

This blog follows the various projects that I have worked on, projects that I am currently working on,  and projects I plan to tackle in the future. One day I hope to turn my tinkering hobby into a career where I can engineer and develop innovative technology. For me the best way to learn is hands on!

Some engineer, some tinker, but I tinkerneer!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply
Powered by Blogger.